From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jesse Rink
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 2:45 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: System process 100% CPU 08r2

what version OS is the server?  nothing at all running on it other than a
couple folder shares?   how many users are hitting the box?  how often is the
spiking occuring?   is it a virtual or physical box?   how many cpu's or vcpus?
   have you tried updating the NIC driver on the server?  does the cpu spike
settle down on its own after awhile or do you have to reboot the client(s)
and/or server?

Just thinking out loud...