Having some weird issue with IE 10 and 11 on my home machine. Its 64-bit
Windows 7 and running IE 9 no issues. Using AVG 2014 for AV. All is well
until I get the update for IE. Happened with IE 10 and now IE 11. Symptoms
are very odd. Load IE and initial page comes up, but then you can't
navigate to any other page or link. No error, just won't load. And you can
close it OK, it doesn't seem to be hung.  Only will open to the first
page/link. As soon as I uninstall and go back to IE 9 all is well.
Initially thought this was some virus or rootkit. Virus scan turns up
nothing nor does Combofix.exe

Anyone ever see something like this?

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.

<<image/jpeg>>