Just curious...what is the reason for not transitioning to Google Apps.
Are there specific Postini features that aren't being migrated that you
need?

http://postini-transition.googleapps.com/features-not-included

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com