I may be on the wrong track

However we had issues with 64bit windows 7 clients we run an ip4 network
internally and found this solved our problem

1) Run the following commands through a CMD prompt with Admin rights.

netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled

2) Turn off Remote Differential Compression - RDC

Go to Control Panel => Programs => Turn Windows features on or off =>
Deselect "Remote Differential Compression"

3) Set "Link Speed and Duplex" in network card properties from "Auto
Negotiate" to match your line speed of your switch. In my case this was
"100 MB Full Duplex"

4) Deselect "IPv6" and "QoS" in network card protocols

Reboot your PC

Nigel Parker

Systems Engineer

Ultraframe (UK) Ltd