What does the forest hierarchy look like? Any trusts here? Are any of the
XP machines showing global security group membership in any other groups?
Or don't they show membership in any global groups?

How many machines exhibit this behavior? When did it start?

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com