I agree with Brian, the format hasn't  changed..... but then again I see a
lot of variance in formatting styles. If you are looking for
recommendations , here are some things I'll point out:

Have your address listed ( want to know if you are a local candidate or
not)
Omit the Summary/Goals at the beginning of the resume, this can be covered
during an interview
List dates for work experience (i,e.: from 10/2005 - to 4/2013). Wide gaps
are acceptable, but be prepared to discuss them, it will be asked.
In work experience list detailed accomplishments, not topics. For example
I would prefer to see something like this:

Developed SCCM Task Sequences to update system files across 15 sites.

Instead of this:

Managed SCCM

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com