Do those machines have BESR or SSR installed on them? Take a look at this:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH125800

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH69112

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com