Sounds like this:

http://www.fusionio.com/products/ion-accelerator/

I think one of our VMWare admins looked into this at one point and the
benefit was not worth the cost. Improved performance, but not nearly to
the scale as advertised. At least that's what I remember from a few years
ago.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com