From:   "Guyer, Don" <dgu...@che.org>
To:     "ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com" <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>,
Date:   03/10/2014 03:49 PM
Subject:        RE: [NTSysADM] RE: One of those dumb things...
Sent by:        listsad...@lists.myitforum.com

Mainly due to the legacy mainframes\”old systems” that are used by many of
these institutions.

Regards,

Don Guyer
CHE Trinity Health - Information Technology
Enterprise Directory & Messaging Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073
email: dgu...@che.org
Office:  610.550.3595 | Mobile: 610.955.6528 | Fax: 610.271.9440
For immediate assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the
helpdesk @ 610-492-3839.