From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Susan Bradley
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:50 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] ie10 send link as email fails, sbs interference?

Outlook Error: "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail
client cannot fulfill the messaging request." When Opening Practice
CS:
https://cs.thomsonreuters.com/ua/practice/cs_us_en/kb/K84202792.htm

You sure you have the 32bit version of Office 2013 installed?

--
Got your CryptoLocker prevention in place?
http://www.thirdtier.net/2013/10/cryptolocker-prevention-kit-updates/