Just trying to give back to you guys.  All the help over the years.  A little
testing for a brother/sister in arms goes a long way in Good Will I think.
:)
Keep it up.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Webster
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:11 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: DHCP and Active Directory documentation scripts

These scripts are really making a lot pf progress with the help of testers from
this list.  David McSpadden found a couple today in the DHCP script so I am
delaying releasing that script until May 19th.

The AD script is coming along very nicely thanks to all the suggestions from
the testers.

I can always use more and more testers.  If you are interested in either the AD
or DHCP script (or both), send me an email letting me know what you want to
test.  As, I hope, the list members who are helping with testing can tell you,
I fix any issues found and add most suggestions very promptly.

Thanks

Webster