Still trying to figure this one out. Very strange. This works:

get-winEvent -logName Security -FilterXpath "*[System[(EventID=4624)] and
EventData[(Data[@Name='LogonProcessName'] = 'Kerberos')]]" -computer
MyDC01|
ft
@{n="TargetUserSid";e={$_.properties[4].value}},@{n="LogonProcessName";e={$_.properties[9].value}}

But none of the other values for LogonProcessName work (NTLM, Advapi,
NtLmSsp). I still get:

"No events were found that match the specified selection criteria"

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com

----- Forwarded by Christopher Bodnar/TheGuardian on 08/14/2014 12:27 PM
-----

Can someone help me with this? This works (lines may wrap):

get-winEvent -logName Security -FilterXpath "*[System[(EventID=4624)] and
EventData[(Data[@Name='LogonProcessName'])]]" -computer MyDC01|
ft
@{n="TargetUserSid";e={$_.properties[4].value}},@{n="LogonProcessName";e={$_.properties[9].value}}

But this does not:

get-winEvent -logName Security -FilterXpath "*[System[(EventID=4624)] and
EventData[(Data[@Name='LogonProcessName'] = 'Advapi')]]" -computer MyDC01|
ft
@{n="TargetUserSid";e={$_.properties[4].value}},@{n="LogonProcessName";e={$_.properties[9].value}}

I would like to filter by the value of the LogonProcessName if possible.

Thanks

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments.  Thank you.