From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Cain, Steven
Sent: 16 September 2014 16:45
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] CBT Training

   We just bought a subscription to Pluralsight (which bought Trainsignal) a
few months ago. It's been okay so far for the couple courses I found time to
watch. Good news is in July 2014 they added Don Jones and Greg Shields who
developed training for CBT Nuggets to their staff

Steve Cain
Sr. System Administrator