I pointed my AP's at the new IP (old one is still there and they can ping
it) and it started working.

Thanks

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2015 12:47 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [NTSysADM] Added second IP to NIC, Radius fails

I wish my memory was better. hazard of getting old.

I've seen this before, and I believe it had to do with the fact that the IP
address that Windows uses for IP transmissions is non-deterministic and was
no longer working because the new IP address wasn't recognized on the source
device.

But your problem may be completely different.