Are you looking to programmatically auto generate those passwords? Or just a
way to get 300 at a time that you manually add to the CSV file?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of geoff_taylor geoff_taylor
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 11:29 AM
To: ntsysadm <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>; Christopher Baio <ba...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Create random password

If read you correctly you already have a script that pulls from a csv.  You
could just add a new column to the csv and pre-populate that with randomly
generated passwords in your favourite spreadsheet program, then modify your
script to pull that in as well.  Lots of random password formulas for
spreadsheets on the web.

gt