I'm afraid not.

We use the 2012R2 DirectAccess, and it's a champ (with one caveat -
I've had a fair amount of problems with Win10 1607, it loses
connections with regularity, and I don't know if there's an update for
either client or server that helps.)

For a backup (and those without company laptops to take home) we use
an Aventail/Dell EX6000 for SSL VPN, and it Just Works.

Kurt