And maybe try under both user and computer context.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Mike Kanfer
<mkan...@cssu.org<mailto:mkan...@cssu.org>> wrote:

The only entry in the Event Viewer is that the group policy settings for the
user were processed successful.  Gpresult shows that the mappings were
successful. No errors to be found anywhere - and no drive mappings.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 2:50 AM, James Rankin
<ja...@htguk.com<mailto:ja...@htguk.com>> wrote:
There should be an event written to the logs as to why the mapping failed...

Sent from my slightly schizophrenic, but rather cool, BlackBerry Android
From: mkan...@cssu.org<mailto:mkan...@cssu.org>
Sent: 20 November 2016 3:02 a.m.
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Reply to: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] Windows 2012 R2 GPO Mapping Issue

We have a GPO that is applied to Authenticated Users and linked to our domain.
In it, we have a mapped drive which isn't work.  Looking at GPResult shows the
policy being applied.  Using NET USE, we can map the drive with a user logged
in.  We have unchecked, reconnect at logon and it still doesn't work.  The
drive map action is Create. We also tried Update.  The GPO does work because
other elements- a message on the logon screen is displayed.  The DC is a
Windows 2012 R2 server and the workstation is a Windows 10 Pro version.  It
also is not working on a Windows 2012 R2 terminal server.

Any help would be appreciated.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are property of Indiana Members
Credit Union, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of
the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.