Which HP product?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Don Ely
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 9:38 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] ALL Flash Storage

We just built to greenfield datacenters and put all flash in them.  Aside from
the smaller footprint, the 10x-20x speed improvement of some of our apps was
eye opening...

We dumped EMC and moved to HP.  NetApp was a part of the consideration, but in
the end HP won out...

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 6:32 AM David McSpadden