NEVER share accounts, especially admin.  Everyone should have a regular
user level account, and admins should have a second account for when
privilege escalation is needed.  Many have username and username-adm or
similar to discern between normal and elevated accounts.  Configure your
auditing to flag use of the default 'administrator' and 'guest' accounts.