From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Nathan Shelby
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 12:07 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Disable TLS 1.0 on ADFS 3.0

You should be able to adjust the settings allowed to ADFS in this case by
manually adjusting what's available to schannel in windows -
Note that there are, as documented, downsides do doing this for compatibility
reasons.

https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/3194197/considerations-for-disabling-and-replacing-tls-1.0-in-adfs

Nathan Shelby
ntshe...@gmail.com<mailto:ntshe...@gmail.com>
425-205-9047

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Christopher Bodnar