Congrats…
A - for recognizing good advice and taking itB - for executing well and getting
hiredC - for coming back here and closing the loop

Great work ethic and professionalism all the way around.
May your success continue.
Regards,

ASB
http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…

GPG:860D 40A1 4DA5 3AE1 B052 8F9F 07A1 F9D6 A549 8842

Sent with Mixmax