You might want to go to the forum at Mr Excel

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/index.php

The people there are OUTSTANDING. I got help when I was stumped for years
there.

Jim

Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people
to get their work done.
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/peterdruck163694.html>
Peter Drucker
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/peterdruck163694.html>