From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:12 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Expanding a cluster shared volume

Hello. I have a question about expanding a WIn 2008 R2 cluster shared volume.

I have a cluster, and it's disk space comes from an EMC SAN. I need to expand
one of the drives. Leaving aside the EMC specific instructions on how to expand
the size of the LUN on the SAN side, what do I need to do on the cluster side?

Do I just refresh disks, and then expand the drive to make use of the new space?

I guess my main question is: does it being a cluster change the way I would
ordinarily expand a disk volume in Win 2008 R2?