I'll admit, I know practically nothing about VBS (altho I do understand
PowerShell ...).

Anyway, we have a vendor provided set of scripts that suspend, and then
resume, an application, so we can back it up. (it's EMC SourceOne mail
archiving). We use Networker as a backup program. So years ago I wrote
small batch files that run the suspend and resume scripts.

C:\Windows\SYSWow64\cscript "name.vbs"

And it Just Worked. That was like 4-5 years ago.

Last week I upgraded the Networker client software to the latest version.
And the backup is failing. Do a test run, I see this, in the Networker log:

CScript Error: Initialization of the Windows Script Host failed. (Not
enough storage is available to process this command. )

Oddly, if I execute the CMD file from a shell prompt, it all Just Works. I
do not see this error. So it's only when it executes via Networker, that I
see this problem.

I've been searching the Interwebs, but not seem to be finding anything
relevant to my issue.

Anyone have any hints? I'll open a case with Networker, but it might be a
Windows issue (some environment settings), so I thought I would ask here.

Anyone?