From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph L. Casale
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 1:42 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Re: SID history report

Brilliant,
That article and your notes shed a lot of light.

As an aside, have a peak at https://adsecurity.org/?p=1772, I wasn't able to
get the tool to work, however the article itself outlines the vulnerabilities
that could potentially manifest so I suppose it doesn't hurt to make the report
without logical restrictions so it covers all cases.

Thanks a lot!
jlc