Agreed. Ubiquiti has been inexpensive and reliable for us.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Stovall
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 8:21 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] Wireless bridge

Cheap is a zxyel wap 3205.  I have used them, but I loves me some ubiquiti gear.

On Apr 4, 2017 6:41 PM, "J- P" <jnat...@hotmail.com
<mailto:jnat...@hotmail.com> > wrote:

Way too much $$$, need to use a minimum of 3 per job,  sometimes up to 6

if they have 3 jobs on the same day that could mean anywhere between 9 and 20

(speakers, intelligent lights ,  console's, etc..)

Jean-Paul Natola

  _____