We use r-studio for file level recovery, capable of most file systems and
RAID array rebuilding as well

http://www.r-studio.com/

If the drive is physically damaged (head crash) or has suffered a
controller failure you have a few options

We do simple recovery (bad blocks, etc) but working controllers and
non-head crash data recovery with this device -
http://www.deepspar.com/products-ds-disk-imager.html. [r-studio integrates
with the deepspar device very well] The thing is a champ, but decently
spendy (around $4,500 for the full kit, and it does not do flash or SSD
recovery where the NAND is faulty)

We've had very good luck with these folks -
https://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com/ over 100 customer drives sent to
them and they've yet to fail a recovery, this includes NAND recovery.

And if you need the best of the best -
https://www.krollontrack.com/services/data-recovery/ when we have complex
arrays or NAS/SAN devices that need recovery we recommend them.

Nathan Shelby
ntshe...@gmail.com
425-205-9047