i know its late, but or the future Curvature has good pricing and they have
their own line as well

https://www.curvature.com/optics/sfpplus

And I can attest to it , as I have installed their stuff in hundreds of centers

[https://www.curvature.com/themes/custom/responsive/images/curvature-logo.jpg]<https://www.curvature.com/optics/sfpplus>

Cisco SFP Plus Series Optics | Optical Networking |
Curvature<https://www.curvature.com/optics/sfpplus>
www.curvature.com
Cisco SFP+ Series Optics from Curvature - Curvature offers data center
solutions such as Cisco SPF plus optics. Lifetime warranty included. Learn more.

Jean-Paul Natola