MBAM was super simple to setup.  Don't need a separate instance, just have to
have your DBA buy off on setting the Force Encrypt checkbox.  Took me all of an
hour or two to setup the entire environment.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Buff
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:45 PM
To: ntsysadm <NTSysADM@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] Bitlocker - set up and store keys in AD all at once

Anyone have a clue on how to do this - without setting up MBAM?

AFAICT, there isn't a way to do this, but I'm throwing it out here to see if
I'm wrong. MBAM sets my teeth on edge, needing a SQL instance and all that when
all I want to do is provision new machines with Bitlocker and get the key set
up in AD in one go, and not hassle with writing the key to a file, then running
another (logon) script to get the key imported into AD.

Kurt