>From what I've seen, if the AppIdSvc is not running, then nothing should be
>blocked until the service starts.  So in theory, if the AppIdSvc has not
>started, then it should not have blocked the first script below.

I assume that for both events below, the username is the same?  Also, it may be
helpful to review the Details tab for these event log entries to read the
RuleName/RuleSddl fields to see what rule allowed the second attempt to run and
see if that may help explain why the first attempt didn't run.

-Aakash Shah