From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 3:43 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] SQL Server 2012 R2 ISO download

I apologize for the stupid question. I'm looking to download an ISO of SQL
Server 2012 R2 (STD and ENT), preferably with SP3 pre-installed.
The ISOs I currently have already have a license key (it's pre-filled in, when
I execute the installer).

I've never downloaded a SQL ISO like that, my old boss used to do it.
Where does one download something like that? I've signed into Tech Net, but all
I see are evaluation versions. Do I need to download one of these, and then
just apply my license, and - later - the SP I want?

Thanks