in the last few years, I've seen an almost equal mix of VMware Horizon and
Citrix (Xen ?) and have not run across Jentu at all.  My customers range
from local government to major private enterprise, from 5,000 desktops to
over 150,000 desktops.  Doesn't answer your request for info directly, but
might tangentially help.
Erik