From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of J- P
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 11:24 PM
To: NT <ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [NTSysADM] OT: web filter for kids

Let me preface this with a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all-

Getting my niece and nephew their first windows laptops (10 and 8 yr old) *
i know way too old , but my brother and sister in law are slacking  HAHAHA-
and Ipads and kindles will NOT get them ready for the future-

On that note , what is a good home web filter out there- I used Cybersitter
in the late 90's (still around today)   just wondering what most of you do
for your kids and family?

TIA

and Happy New Year

Jean-Paul Natola