This COWARDLY act is probably the worst I will ever see in my life.
The Netherlands is astonished for something as horrorfull this. No one I know can believe
that any person(s) can do something this diabolic like this. Palestinians that are partying
on the streets should be isolated and need no compassion in the future for any acts of israel.

The people who did this, as the news says, fear and disregard our free individualistic countries, and the see us as diabolic.
But this is something that only diabolic people can do, without any respect for innocent people.

I want to give my compassion to everyone in the US for this is something no one would wish another "free" country.

Lets hope after nostradumus his prophecy came true:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The
third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

Not the one of Shakespeare will be true to:

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."