From: DiDio, Laura [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:57 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Everybody get back to work.. Stupid Terrorist waste us too mu ch time.. Let FBI take care it..

Hi, Andrew:

Am glad you and all the others in NY made it safely home!

I worked on the ground floor of One World Trade Center when I was with CNN...I can only imagine the terror, chaos and destruction at the scene. The TV and radio reports were horrific. But as a native New Yorker and transplanted Bostonian I was also proud to see great acts of courage and selflessness -- like the long lines of people waiting to donate blood!! Like many other Americans -- I have loved ones and friends who work(ed) in the WTC and surrounding area -- we're still trying to get word on some of them. I trust you are staying home today!

Best Regards,

Laura

Laura