Title: Message
I am an American citizen. In my message, I was responding to someone else who was not one.

John
-----Original Message-----
From: Normand Dionne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:16 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: To Mr. Hornbuckle, non-U.S. Citizen

I see Perry FL in your address Mr. Hornbuckle. Like through the internet, everything that happens in this world touches everyone else.  It is still my hope that direct communications from the one to the many via the internet would help end this sort of violence in pursuit of senseless nationalistic identities which are valued more than the people they are supposed to benefit.

This is not about highly religious values of one group over another. The people who did this and those who supported this are simply greedy for power themselves. They sacrifice the integrity of their souls in doing this and drag a great number of the unsuspecting with them.

It is my further hope that our response, the response of those who are American Citizens and who believe in the freedoms which again today show their true cost, will not become terrorists themselves, sweeping both the guilty and innocent away in broad undisciplined strokes.

So let this American state for the record today that I am a Citizen of the World. If you are not an American Citizen, please join in with me as Citizen of the World.

My prayers go to the victims, to those who must now react and to those who did this, for those who did this will pay a dear price.

Normand Dionne
UH Hilo
Academic Computing Services
808-974-7768 (Voice and FAX)