Hi All,

I have a situation where we have remote users dialling an ISP to get onto
the Internet before using a PPTP VPN dial-up connection to gain access
to a Terminal Server running various applications. The problem I currently
am experiencing is that during the attempted connection to the VPN, the
following error occurs:-

'Error 629 you have been disconnected from the computer you dialled'. Once
at this point we have found that re-booting the remote pc/laptop sometimes
allows the user to log into the VPN.

Has anyone experienced this particular problem? If so could you shed some
light on possible causes and resolutions?

TIA,
Rab.
Robert Jackson                            Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999
Software Engineer                           Fax:  +44 (0) 141 331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                      Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland             Web:  http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  [EMAIL PROTECTED]