OK,

As far as I know, there were no refineries hit yesterday (yes, this is the
little picture). Any dramatic increase in prices, as already mentioned, can
only be considered price gouging. Surely these stores are small ones owned
by people who are looking to take advantage of this tragedy?? Who owns
them? I cant imagine Chevron/Texaco/Mobile doing this (not that they
wouldn't in a different circumstance).

If gas does goes that high, I will no longer be taking my laptop home at
night, because I will be riding to work. I refuse to support such anti
American activity...Plus it will force me to ride my bike more...

 Pat

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    nnah.ga.us                   To:     "NT System Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 cc:

                    09/12/2001 07:09 AM          Subject:     RE: Attack and Gas
Prices
                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

The lowest the price got here in Savannah was $1.19 for 87 Octane.

                    "Kevin Miller"

                    <Kevinm@advancedpcsolu       To:     "NT System Admin
Issues"
                    tions.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                 cc:

                    09/12/2001 10:08 AM          Subject:     RE: Attack
and Gas Prices
                    Please respond to "NT

                    System Admin Issues"

I was paying 1.10 in GA last month when I was there.