From: Peter Pearson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 9:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Script not running at login on win 98 clients

any errors in the Event Viewer?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:18 PM

script was working great until the hot fix - no replication - since it is only two servers I copied it manually to the appropriate directories.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Today I dialed a wrong number...The other person said, "Hello?" and I said, "Hello, could I speak to Joey?"...They said, "Uh...I don't think so...he's only 2 months old." I said, "I'll wait." -- Steven Wright