Title: Remote Administration

I am needing to get a solution in place today to connect W2K Pro workstation via the internet to a W2K Server (not advanced server). The external user need to have control of the box enought to run SQL Enterise Manager and have access to all administrative task (Event log, etc..) I have heard some things about Remote Admin in 2000?? I would rather not have to use PC-Anywhere but if it's the fastest solution I may use it for now. I also am sitting behind a Check Point FW1 version 4.1. This is what is stopping me from just using MS's VPN client. It will not pass it. Many say that it will but we have tried everything we can find and nothing has worked. I have got FW1 SecureRemote client working on the FW, but we are not sure what to do after we make the connection. It just sits there. I configured the SSO with domain and user name, but saw no change in access. Any help would be appreciated. If more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks,

SS