NT and IIS Gurus, please help.

My system was infected by Nimda. Norton found certain TFTPxxx files
under Inetpub/scripts which were infected. It could not clean it. It
quarantined it. I deleted those files. But new TFTPxxx files kept
getting created in that directory, and Norton kept saying those are
infected with Nimda.

I searched the internet to see what patch I must install. Following
links from Symantec, this is the one I downloaded and installed -
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/critical/q269862/default
.asp

The patch was called "Windows 4.0 Hotfix"

Ever since installing that, my Web Server does not run. Trying to run
it from Internet Service Manager, says, "The specified module could not
be found".

I am also not being unable to uninstall the patch from Control Panel -
Add/Remove Programs as the page from where I downloaded it suggests,
because it is not listed there.

Maybe I selected the inappropriate patch - but now I am at a loss as to
what to do next.

Please give pointers.

Thanks

Vani