Hi all

Come across a stumbling block wonder if anyones got any ideas,
on windows 2000 rdisk don't exist, as ERD is built into NTBackup, and
looking thru the help file for ntbackup theres no command prompt
switches that can be used for ERD making only backup and restore,

Does anyone know if its possible to automate ntbackup to make a ERD
either to A: or directory using command line switches so it could be
used in this way.

Any ideas appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Gareth, MCP                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]