The Windows agent is called nsclient++.  As JLC pointed out, you configure
Nagios to use passive services when collecting that data.

I use it on many Windows boxes behind firewalls with great success.

I've even managed to write a few custom plugins for things like NTBACKUP,
ValultLogix, Oracle and the like.  Nagios plugins are very simple to put
together so you can monitor almost anything.

As a client up sell, offer them active monitoring by putting a Nagios
appliance on site that sends it's results back to your main Nagios box.
This is called Distributed Monitoring.

Shawn