I have ONE user who's complaining that his email (POP3) in Outlook is
delayed by a day, but ONLY from the work POP server. His personal email, he
says, is NOT delayed and he can log into webmail and see it and it's coming
to his Smart Phone on time, but Outlook is delayed by a day.
Unfortunately, this is one of those "field" users who I have never actually
met in person and since he's a sales rep, he's almost never at home.
I did ask him to call me when he's at home so I can use TeamViewer (thank
you whoever it was who recommended that!) to log into his computer and see
what's going on.
I've never heard of such a strange problem before. Have any of you guys seen
this sort of thing before? I am really not even sure where to start looking
for the cause of his problem, especially since no one else is reporting
problems (myself included -- all my email is "on-time.")