Yeah. I wish I still had my first rep...she was great! Haven't had much to do
with my current rep.

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 11:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Dell Contact

Maybe some good news.
Finding a Dallas focused rep should be easier, as they changed their account
management to a geographically based system.  Of course, I'm not in Dallas, and
I got shafted in the transition, in multiple ways...

Moved from a great rep to a bad rep (oh so horrible), and have been basically
told that I need to use the Premier site better.  So, my recommendation is to
find a rep tell him the quantity you're planning to purchase, get premier site
access and do it yourself.  Run it through the rep to get discounts on shipping
or other possible freebies based on the size of the order (I often get free
shipping on notebooks when I do my bulk purchase).

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Sherry Abercrombie