Do you guys like IOGear? I found this on NewEgg and it looks pretty good...
had 4 eggs out of 5 and 194 ratings. Sounds pretty good to me.

From: Mike Sullivan [mailto:neog...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Looking for cable

I think you need to replace your aging and possibly flaking PS/2 KVM as
well.
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM, John Aldrich
<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote:
I'm looking to replace my aging (and flaky) separate wireless Keyboard and
wireless mouse at home. It's hooked into a PS/2-only KVM. I would like to
get a new keyboard and mouse combo, but they all seem to be USB-only these
days. Is anyone aware of a place where one can purchase a single USB (F) to
dual-PS/2 (M) adapter? I know you can buy them the other way (2 PS/2 F to 1
USB M) all day long, but in my searching on the web I have not found any
such adapter as I am trying to find.

Thanks

~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Thank you,