Ok, here we go...
I spent almost $400 bucks for an ATI "EGA Wonder" video card that would display
EGA graphics on a CGA monitor..., circa 1984-86

From: Jeff Steward [mailto:jstew...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:38 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - Triple Monitor Setup

LOL -- I remember buying my first *good* video card to play Quake back in 1996
and spent $400 to drive one monitor :)

-Jeff
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Jacob
<ja...@excaliburfilms.com<mailto:ja...@excaliburfilms.com>> wrote:
I would have to go with quad video monitor card... $$$. (Dual output with dual
output cable (x2))

My former boss wanted four monitor for home and the card to support 4 monitors
was over $400.