From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anti-virus boot-up disks?

Did not and here’s why – I have yet to hear about any guaranteed way to make
a USB drive unwriteable on any machine you plug it into short of having a
manufacturer burn the data to one and ship it to you in which case you’re
paying 25x more for the same effect a non rewritable CD/DVD gives you. If
anyone knows of a way to do it (and I’m not talking about a reg hack on a
machine or a program that disables the functionality on a computer) please
share.

 John W. Cook
System Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
5950 NW 1st Place
Gainesville, Fl 32607
Office (352) 244-1610
Cell     (352) 215-6944
MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4