Thanks, Sean

From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: 3ncrypt3d email solutions

Kim,

I've searched high and low for a place to download the Outlook Plug-in from
ProofPoint's website, no such luck. I know we're using the "lite" version,
which is free, but it was provided to me directly from an engineer that was
on-site last year assistance with our migration to version 6.0 on new hardware.
You may have to contact your account rep or open a CTS case.

As far as the other triggers go, here are the specifics for the e-mail firewall
rules that you can create (or possibly modify) within your environment.

Encrypt based on Outlook Sensitivity:
The condition of your rule simply states "Message attribute "sensitivity"
Containts "company-confidential". Apply it to your outbound policy route(s) as
necessary and configure the rule to secure the message.

Encrypt based on subject trigger:
The conditition of your rule states: "Message attribute "Subject" Contains
<trigger>. In our case, the trigger is [enc]. Apply to your outbound policy
route(s) as necessary and configure the rule to secure the message. It is
recommended that under the dispositions, you also change the message headers
and add an action to Modify Header (header name = Subject), find value =
<trigger> (i.e. \[enc\]. and replace value = blank (effectively deleting the
trigger from the header after the message is encrypted

- Sean

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Kim Longenbaugh