I've bought two IOGear KVM switches so far. The first one was a PS/2 only
and didn't work with my Dell machine since it's USB-only and it didn't work
with the PS2->USB adapter. Then I bought another IOGear, this time a USB
one and it wouldn't pass the unifying receiver from my Wireless Logitech
keyboard and mouse. When I tried to use the keyboard and mouse with the
IOgear KVM, it said "no unifying receiver found", plus it wouldn't see my
Linux box at all. :( So, for those two reasons I'm sending it back.

Does anyone have a KVM that will work with a Logitech unifying receiver for
my wireless keyboard and mouse AND will see my Linux box? The IOGear didn't
even detect it as being an active port! Oh, one other thing... I like the
price point of the IOGear, even if their equipment doesn't work, so I'd
prefer something in the $50 price range.
--
Thanks,
John Aldrich